Sorry for the lack of delays in Blogging. I really have been working a 6am - 12am shift for the past 2 days, so it's nice to be able to have a weekend to relax, sleep in, and tour. Here are the major highlights:
- Sweden customer visit went very well. I don't think they cared what clothes I was wearing. My luggage was waiting for me in my room when I returned from the hotel, everything intact.
- Got to Cologne, Germany on Wednesday just fine (by way of plane and train), and am now staying at a very nice hotel. Been doing a lot of work on Thursday & Friday to cover some asses (not mine), but things look pretty good leading up to a meeting next week where 9 Motorolans will be attending.
- Last night I went to bed at 10am. I woke up this morning at 11am. I have never slept that much, nor as well.
- Haven't done much shopping yet, but today and tomorrow are set for big plans.
- I'm glad I'm not having to deal with 6+ inches of snow, like some Chicagoans I know.
Posted by Austin at December 10, 2005 06:41 AM
I'll try to get a story or two up here before I leave Cologne on Tuesday. I fly back to the US on Wednesday.